Teacher Training Institute .
Our high-quality teacher education program format is innovative, embracing authentic Montessori Philosophy and materials presented to accommodate the fast-paced schedule of aspiring Montessori teachers.
- New Program Levels: Early Childhood and Elementary 1
- Experienced Staff: Montessori Teacher Trainers with 10-35 years of experience in training teachers and working with children
- Yearlong: Beginning July 2023
- Hybrid: 2 weeks summer in-person, synchronous (Zoom), asynchronous (Canvas)
- AMS - American Montessori Society
- MACTE - Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education
- BPPE - Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
Launch your Montessori career with the SoCal Montessori Teacher Training Institute. See below for more information!
Mission Statement .
Empowering Montessori educators to establish strong foundations for future generations.
In a constantly evolving world where we face new challenges, SoCal Montessori Teacher Training Institute ensures the high-quality preparation of authentic Montessori teachers who become critical thinkers, problem-solvers, compassionate peace makers, and resilient, resourceful, thoughtful citizens of the world.
Our programs are designed to spark curiosity, both in the adult and in the child, with beautiful materials and a curriculum that is a rich exploration of our universe.
Financing is available through the Federal Government: Pell Grants (Title 4)
Training & Support .
SoCal MTTI believes in building a community beyond graduation. We equip aspiring Montessori educators with the skills they need to be successful in today's classrooms. SoCal MTTI provides its alumni with life-long learning, professional development and support opportunities beyond graduation.