We are excited to announce that on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 our campus will be open for children of Essential Workers! We understand that children with parents on the frontline on the fight against COVID-19 require a safe environment with quality caregivers to meet their physical needs as well
as educational support. Administrators and teachers have spent the last several days discussing and finalizing the safest way to provide this service to you. To show our appreciation for all that you do to keep our communities safe we are offering ½ off extended care tuition through the end of May!
*Extended care tuition is in addition to the cost of basic tuition.
It is critical that we follow all CDC guidelines for this program. In order for us to keep all children and staff members safe, all of the following policies must be followed.
Drop off/Pick Up:
- Upon arrival, ring the doorbell at the front to alert the staff you have arrived.
- Sign your child in/out at the gate by the elevator and a staff member will be there to support your child’s transition into their classroom.
- Parents/Guardians are not permitted into the building for any reason.
- If your child is unwell, please keep them home.
- A visual health check will be preformed upon arrival.
- Should a child appear unwell, the child will not be permitted to attend the program until symptom free for 24 hrs without medication.
- Should a child show symptoms at any time during presence on campus:
- They will be moved to a safe space with proper distance supervision.
- Parent’s will be contacted via phone call to come pick up the child.
- The unwell child is expected to be picked up within an hour after a parent has acknowledged communication.
- If anyone in your house has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please keep your child home.
- If anyone in your house has traveled to any of the CDC travel restricted areas in the last 14 days, please notify Heather Lambert at email@example.com